Sunday, September 7, 2014

Journal

If I could live anywhere in the world I would choose a big city where it would snow like in Chicago. I don't really know exactly which city I would live in but I would want to live in a city that is close to my family. Of course I would still live in the United States because who would want to leave the land of the free. If I was to live in another country I would be away from my family. I can't have them move with me. There would also be more job opportunities and sites to see and explore (I love to explore new things). It would be a different environment and a new beginning. It will defiantly be different from where I live now.

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with living near my family because I like to be around them. I would never live in a different country i would just visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I think being away from your family for a little while wouldn't hurt because it'd be a whole new experience for you. Living in a different country for maybe a year could be a year full of adventure, so I think that'd be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Who would want to leave the land of the free and be away from their family?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lily we haven't talked in forever. I hope you remember me. Anyway I too would like to live where it snows. I have never been to the snow, but I like the idea of a white Christmas! I also would have to be near my family because I am so dependent on them and I guess because I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree being in the country of the free is awesome but it would be much better to go around the world and discover new cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree living in a big city. I don't agree with living in Chicago. I also want to be with family still ! I also like trying out new things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely agree with you in not wanting to leave America. Who would want to leave a land full of opportunities in which rarely any countries offer?

    ReplyDelete