Thursday, May 28, 2015

Journal #15

I was disappointed at the end of the novel. I wish Ralph killed one of Jacks guys because he lost Simon, Piggy, and Samneric. I suppose Ralph cries at the end of the novel because he can finally get away from the danger of the boys and not get hunted down by Jack and be safe in the presence of an adult. He is also happy he got rescued by his idea of using the fire as a smoke signal. It's no surprise that I despise Jack the most. He was Ralph's opposite. He led a group of savage hunters, forced boys to join his tribe and was responsible for the murders of Simon and Piggy. His attitude and personality is vengeful and full of hatred. I liked the novel so I guess I would recommend it to a friend if they like these type of novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment