Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Reflections On Week 1

1. Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer? Mobile/smart phone? Transportation? Friends/family? Schedule? 
There are no factors that are going to affect my participation or experience in this class so far.

2. Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening? 
An awesome learning experience that changed me is when I went to a leadership program over the summer. I went to the CSU Channel Island University. There was about 80 other teenagers their as well. The teachers there had us work in teams with group projects and activities. I learned that I am a visual and auditory learner and a somewhat hands-on learner.

3. What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning? How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?
I am most concerned about the essays that we are going to have to do throughout the year. I look forward to learning how to improve on my writing skills and how to understand what I am reading. This can make a difference in my life because these type of skills are need for college and probably my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment